City Spies reactions

 Warning, spoilers for City of the Dead ahead!

I GOT THE BOOK AND I LOVE IT. So I wrote down all my reactions and now here they are, by page number so you can avoid spoilers. No explanations no nothing.

Back blurb: I am DESPERATE to know what's going on here PLEASE

Page 7: Hi Kat, I love you.

Page 23: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG I LOVE THEM

P27: Garfield is giving me magpie vibes

P33: oh, Rio. Oh, Rio. 

P38: awww, Kat, stop pretending you don't have feelings. Also AAAAAAAAA SIBLING LOVE and aaa this is something mb would say

P49: Brooklyn's birthday is November 20th dang it this has already ruined one fic

P54: HEY WHERE ARE MONTY AND MOTHER (also AAAAAAA SIBLINGS)

P58: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

P64: AUTISTIC KAT REAL

P69: definitely undiagnosed autism there kat my girl

P74: oh, Brooklyn. Oh, child. 

P77: six years since team! 

P79: oooooh

P80: well, guess we know when the book is set lol (post... 2017 I think)

P84: IF SHE ISNT TALKING ABOUT CLEMMIE ILL EAT MY COPY OF THE BOOK. ALSO CLEMENTINE GRIFFITH SUCKS

P88: in olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking, now heaven knows, anything goes...🎶🎶

P90: Paris mythology geek lol awww

P94: NOOOOOOO I DONT WANT IT TO BE CLEMMIE

P99: ohhhh, poor mother

P101: Monty 5-6 years younger than Clementine 

P104: AAAAA I GET THIS REFERENCE AWWWWW kryptos cool

P109: awwwww KAT MY BELOVED (also maybe I'm changing my mind on clemmie)

P115: oh, Sydney, oh, Rio, pobrecitos míos. 

P120: wow, Mother, pulling those cards early I see

P126: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

P130: oh, wow, mother. 

P131: aww Monty and mother being friends

P136: DANG IT THERE GOES JEWISH MONTY HC

P140: dang it there goes the Monty recruited by mother hc (but also awww)

P152: oooooooooooh

P156: I AM JUSTIFIED

P166: oooh carousel reference ooh

P179: awwwww Monty ily

P199: omg Brooklyn ily too

P203: ooooh mole in the spies... oooh

P205: KAT AND MONTY BOTH ND AAAAAAAA

P206: MONTY STIMS AAAAA

P215: aww Kat teasing Rio I love it

P225: Beny he/him aww anthropomorphizing

P235: ooooh

P239: THANK YOU SYDNEY MY SUSPICION EXACTLY 

P273: oh, kat. Oh, kat. My poor child. (Nonverbal)

P284: *gasps* aaaaaaaaaaaa

P292: is Brooklyn talking about herself or char? Either way ohhh 😢😭

P302: awww Monty and Kat bonding awww 

P325: oooh the plot thickens

P334: aww kat ily

P358: aaaaaaaaaah and also ahhhhhh

P362: "Zero is small, but it's the most powerful number of all." AAAAAAAAAAAAAA KAT ILY SM AAAAAAA 

P378: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE ACTUAL AAAAAAAAAAA WHAT A CLIFFHANGER I NEED NEXT BOOK NOW


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murderbot Goes To Prom

Things Bardic Is Learning About The East Coast

Papagena Shawl — pattern and pictures

Off to college!