I finished this a few weeks ago, and I’m finally sharing both pictures and a free pattern for my new favorite shawl (and, hopefully, I might even be able to figure out ravelry posting)! I love shawls because they go with everything, and this one combines rainbow colors, a feathery border, and beautiful drapeiness.
The City Spies series by James Ponti is getting a new book sometime in February! It will be called City of the Dead, and it’ll be the fourth book. I shared these thoughts and predictions for it on my personal instagram on Monday, but this is a slightly more edited essay-format. ( Instagram announcement for the curious; it has the cover and the name.) Fair warning: spoilers for City Spies, Golden Gate, and Forbidden City ahead. I will try to mark anything really terrible, but just read the books please. I want to talk about them with people, aaaahhh! My initial hopes on reading the announcement were for a book about Rio or Kat, given the cover. Personally, I’m hoping for Rio because of the fanfic I’m working on that’s currently about him, Brooklyn, and their friendship, but I would also enjoy a book about Kat because she has a really interesting point of view, and I’d love to see more. The way each book has been focused on one kid so far means that there’s probably going to b...
didn't wanna put these on Tumblr till I finished the set, need a place to host them while I draw Alleycat. murderbot characters as miraculous wielders ID: Hornet and Nightmare, two superheroes in costume. Both have light skin and dark hair. Hornet, on the left, is wearing a black suit with bright yellow stripes at the wrist and ankles, yellow boots, a yellow sash, a yellow domino mask, and light yellow wings. She also has a small bee comb holding her hair in a high ponytail and a small yellow top on a string by her waist. Nightmare, on the right, is wearing a dark green bodysuit with a brown vest on top. She also has gold gloves, belt, boots, headband, and horseshoe as a weapon, along with gold and black goggles. Her outfit has bright green stripes as ornamentation, including two streaks in her ponytail. ID: Two superheroes, Acmon Blue and Coccinellida. On the left, Blue has light skin and dirty blonde hair pulled up in a bun. She wears a formal light blue suit jacket and pants ove...
Comments