Plenty of pictures!

I am so close to being done with the school year, I can almost reach out and stab it. However, I have AP exams, the SAT, and finals trying to murder me first, which doesn’t leave much time for writing (except for the essays). Instead of continuing this horrifying metaphor of murder, I’m just going to note that until the last couple weeks of May, blogging will be delayed, possibly canceled, and almost certainly lackluster (hey, SAT word!). 

So, have some cool pictures, with minimal explanations, of things I did this spring break! This is actually just going to be the “travel” post, since I have an AP test next Friday and figure I should do the craft-related post next Thursday so I can cram in more studying. Fair warning, lots of pictures under the cut.


On the road to SoCal!

Beach entrance at Leo Carrillo State Reserve

Beach

UCLA

Griffith Park Observatory

La Brea Tar Pits

Universal Studios, featuring the Big White Thing with Rainbow Center (speaking of, the Prism Doily pattern is on its way! Just need to edit and test)

Waterworld, at Universal Studios. It was actually a fascinating show and reminiscent of my current d&d group’s world a bit!

Hollywood walk of fame, featuring my shoes on accident

The Getty art museum (sideways because I have no clue how to fix Blogger doing that to my pictures)

Bird at the San Diego Zoo!

Okapi! 
And, based off an assignment we had to do for a book: 
Okapi roaming,
At the San Diego zoo.
Thinking Poisonwood.

Sleepy koala

The Komodo dragon, the only reptile I was willing to see

Spotted at Pomona College (it says “Pomona College celebrates GAYPRIL” which made me snort)

Padres v. Braves, featuring the BWTwRC again

More baseball, more Big White Mess

Beach!

Torrey Pines State Reserve

Torrey Pines again

Torrey Pines, giving me major hobbit-y vibes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murderbot Goes To Prom

Things Bardic Is Learning About The East Coast

Papagena Shawl — pattern and pictures

Off to college!